Prime KBS InstituteAdvisory Board
Mrs. Funlola Okanlawon
Member Prime KBS Advisory Board
- Member Prime KBS Advisory Board
- Chairman NNEW WOMENS MICROFINANCE BANK
– Empowering women and youth entrepreneurs.
- Chairman, 2015 to present
- NATIONAL QUALITY INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT- “UNIDO”
- Member, 2014 to present
- neca’s network of entrepreneurial women (NNEW) – Empowering women to embrace entrepreneurship and prosper in business.
- President, November 2012 to present
- CITYBELL NIGERIA LIMITED – an elevator installation and maintenance company with a real estate industry support services division.
- Managing Director, 2010 to present
- Afrotec industries Limited – a PVC Pipe Manufacturing industry
- Director, 2007 to 2010
- Executive Director (production), 2003 to 2007
- DeSandalwood Logistics Limited – a Procument, Space Management and Interior Solutions Company
- Co-Owner & Director, 2013 to present
- Afcon engineering Limited – an engineering company
- Administrative Manager 1989 to 1999